Nature's Call's BMEC Sales Office Unit conforms to all applicable portions of the ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG).
This unit is the ideal solution for sales or administration offices located at home building or development sites requiring restroom facilities that meet ADAAG requirements.
This allows home builders and developers to meet government regulations while offering washroom facilities with high quality finishes and comfort for their customers and staff.
- Fully self-contained, with 88 square feet (8.17 square metres) of floor space
- Barrier free design
- Insulated for winter use
- Hot and cold running water
- Regular household porcelain flush toilet
- Full pedestal porcelain sink
- Separate men's porcelain urinal
- Two vinyl slider windows
- Simulated tile wall finish and non-slip safety flooring
- Quiet exhaust fan & heavy duty air freshener
- Meets all necessary code requirements for the municipal , provincial, and national regulations and standards including the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority and BMEC (Building Materials Evaluation Commission) standards.